Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where I'm at Today

PLEASE: Before you cast judgement if you are a non-believer, I ask that you read this through first before making any decision as to whether or not I belong in a loonie bin. The answer to that is “No, I don’t”, and I am telling you that I am perfectly sane. Ask any of my closest friends, and more importantly, my husband. I am a very responsible human being on this planet.

Before I head into my regular diatribe, I must lay the following groundwork:

1) As of this blog, I have had the world’s most incredible experience. I have come to full abilities as a healer, and I mean full. I now understand why John Edwards raises concerns about those of us newly aware of our abilities. It is not for dabblers. It is NOT for those faint of heart. We are the wounded ones on the planet who have been given the gift of our sixth sense. This is an enormous responsibility. It is the responsibility of knowing what I know, and what information I give to people. Because I have enough respect for humankind, I will help with past life stuff because it’s over, and I will only speak to present situations, because the future is not mine or ANYONE’s to know. With that said, yes. I do know the future. Not all details, because I have my own map, but because of information I have access to. So don’t ask me if I know the future because you now have the answer, and the answer to your future questions will not be answered. And so, with this new found extreme responsibility, and only because Sylvia Browne has talked about this location many times in many of her books, I can let you know the same thing.

2) Know these two things that I am allowed to share. A) This planet is hereby known as human and ethereal. Home is where the ethereal beings live and this planet is where we live when we decide to inhabit a human form. B) The Hall of Records that Sylvia Brown mentions exists. I have seen it first hand.

I am a firm believer in prayer, and finally, on Sunday night, I folded my hands together and said, “Please God, if you’re listening, help me! I have been in pain and bedridden for two weeks and I need to know why, this is hurting”. Well, I’ll be darned if an angel didn’t sweep in and envelop me in gold. His name is Jonathan, and he is my Angel. I have had a few guides over the years, but none so beautiful as him. Do not get me wrong, not one of my guides is lesser than another. I love them all equally. We are human or we are ethereal, those are the only two choices we have. And life in human form is full of choices.

Yesterday, when visiting a friend, we were having a nice relaxing morning when Jonathan decided to show me the Hall of Records. It was something I asked for because if I was going to finally embrace everything that comes with this and acknowledge my journey (i.e. lymphedema, myofascial pain – wounded warrior/psychic), I deserve the right to full access. Because that’s my path! You see, I now know why I’m psychic. I am also allowed to share it, because in sharing it, I open the door to those who may be experiencing this same awakening. We are awakening as Light Beings. I’ll explain Light Beings in a minute.

My path is this. Physical Ailments in Exchange for Being Aware You Are a Light Being. Again, my path comes with great responsibility so I will be omitting the most sacred of experiences or information. I will bring the “Light News” with a few important warnings to heed, as I am not the first to bring these things up. A few of the Light Beings already have.

So, I am going to close this particular blog with my latest parlor trick. Now please know that I have the upmost respect for my new awareness and abilities and I must tell you that I do not have “powers” I have a gift. It is, like any gift, treated with love and respect. I just make the odd crack in order to make us all laugh and realize there is a lighter side to this journey for all of us.

Back to my parlor trick. I went over to visit some friends to tell them about my latest personal adventure and my one friend looks at me and says, “So do you think you can help me find my remote? If I can’t find it we may have to get a new TV.” She had been looking for it for months, so I agreed to help her find it by doing what’s called a remote viewing. I turned to my friend and said, “In the garage, left hand side, up on the shelf in a box”. Well, we walked down the hallway to the garage, turned on the light, and on my left wasn’t the wall. It was on the right and had been shown a reverse image. I was shown from walking in through the garage not through the hall door. Ha ha. When I faced from the garage, up on the shelf was the box, my friend said she looked in there and I told her it was in there. So, after insisting we pull it down, my friend started digging. Halfway down my friend said, “Donna, it’s not here”, to which I replied, “Would you just keep digging down in that corner”. Then came the pause. “Donna” she said. “I know” I said. And she pulled out her remote control………………..


……………Hall of Records Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment