Sunday, December 30, 2012

The New Year's Evolution

Every year people take the time to look back over the year for the experiences it had to offer.  I sure did in my last blog.  Now, I want to take a step forward, into the New Year, and create evolution, not resolution.

Every day I make a conscientious choice to be "better" and to learn "more".  About myself and others.  The "mistakes" of the past are the lessons learned to help create my new environment.  We all have the ability to do it, but it is a choice.

This planet is yearning for something new.  Something different.  Something absolutely amazing!  And it all begins with the Self.

Love requires that we dig deep to shuffle and change and rearrange.  All I want is to be the best person possible and do what the good Lord has asked me to do.  My work.

Part of my work involves reaching out to souls that have experienced loss.  Part of the work involves reading the soul in front of me and helping them to realize or see their true potential and all that their life has to offer. 

It is about hope.

Hope that humankind will see "the light".

Hope that humankind will make it "better".

I truly believe we can. 

It is going to require digging deeper than we have ever known.  It is going to require cleaning out our own personal closet.  The joy of cleaning out our own personal closet, is that it leaves room for something new and exciting!

For those of us that have children (and it does not take blood to meet that requirement and they do not have to belong to "us" -nieces, nephews, friends.....just sayin'), we have a responsibility.  To leave them better than the generations before. 

I encourage you to honor that we live an a time where anything is possible.  We are the creators of our Universe.  No longer are we bound by the Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, work like a dog and get nowhere fast.  We actually live in a time where the possibility of doing something you absolutely LOVE is a reality.  The times demand it.  Corporations are crumbling, leaving room for creativity.  Like the saying goes, "Necessity is the mother of all invention". 

RE-INVENT YOURSELF!  I believe in you!

HAVE FAITH!  We are all in good hands and there is a Divine Plan for each and every one of us. 

Parents, discover the amazing children you were GIVEN as a gift from God.  Do not repeat the past you lived in.  Embrace the change, knowing that you are providing your children a better future.

Mothers and Fathers - You have a name that belongs to you, it is not just mom and dad.  YOU are an amazing person too!  You have dreams, wishes, and desires that yearn to be fulfilled.  Get out there and fulfill them!  Be the person you have always wanted to be!

You no longer have to listen to the voices of the past, but get the opportunity to embrace your voice of the future!

Our future has the opportunity to be re-written.  It all begins with each one of us.

So, out with the old, in with the new, and let the magic begin!

I truly have faith in all that you are. 

Ignite the fire within.  Dare to lose the box and run with your arms open wide into the New Year that gloriously awaits you.

Through LOVE all things are accomplished.

TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU:

Thank you.  Thank you for being part of my journey.  You have all contributed to making me a better person on this planet, for this planet.  I mean it.  EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2013 be all the you dream it into being!

No comments:

Post a Comment