Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The shaking the shaking.....

Well, before I had a chance to blog it, it has happened.  Last night as I was lying in bed in deep sleep, I kept getting rocked awake.  I knew it once it happened a second time that my earthquake detectors were going off.  So, I begrudgingly asked "where", and was shown Russia.  Not at, but near Moscow.  At least a 6.0 I was told.  And, before I had a chance to blog it today, it had already been reported on the USGS.

This leaves me with, "well anyone could say it after the fact".  You're right.  But, I think the records clearly show that I have valid claims to predicting them.  This is the one that beat me to the punch.  It happens!

Now, if I could onlly get some sleep.  Right.  How about some predictions for 2012 and beyond?

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment