Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Time

Okay, so, I have to tell you that sometimes I sit down to my computer and say out loud, "What is needed to be learned?"  And today, that topic is "Time". 

It's 5:41pm on Friday, January 27, 2012 and I am sitting at my computer starting this blog.  I am doing what I call "tuning in".  I connect with the Other Side and allow my fingers to be directed from Spirit.  It is at this time that I ask my guides, angels, archangels, and Source to be my help, and I consider these words to be inspired.  They help while I'm Here and, in order to get the words and concepts correct, I enlist their help and the help of Archangel Metatron.  So, now you know a little something about who I am and how you can help be inspired. 

So, what is it that I have to say about time?  It is this:

Time does not exist on the Other Side.  It is a concept created by man in a physical world.  And, if you are having a hard time grasping that, go back to the above paragraph and see just how much time truly is involved in being here in the physical world.  We are "short on time", "out of time" and sometimes "time flies".  there isn't a day that goes by without the constraints of time.

When working with the Other Side, we must remember that time does not exist over There.  What happens Here in a year is like a milllisecond over there.  And, sometimes when we make requests or petitions to the Other Side for guidance or a sign that our loved one is around, it can take "time" for that sign to make itself known.  Sometimes the sign can happen instantaneously, but we also have to remember that the more open to the experience of connection, the easier and quicker signs can happen.

What can work best is actually taking some time for yourself away from all distractions.  Some meditative time as it were.  Please know that meditation takes many forms and can be something as simple as cleaning.  Yes, I know it's not one of our faves, but have you ever noticed that when you engage in something that distracts your physical body it allows your brain to take a break?  When this break occurs, thoughts flow easily and it is at that time that Divine guidance happens easier.  Personally, baking is one of those times and yes, housekeeping works for me too.  Sick, but true, LOL.

Anyways, when we allow ourselves a brain break from the every day, we are afforded an opportunity to connect with who we really are, a spiritual being residing in physical form.  Nourishing our Spirit takes time out of our regularly scheduled day and requires an effort on our part.

As the days go by, and time is taken to connect with Source, the easier our days here will get.  Our loved ones, angels and Source want our journey to be full of Divine experiences.  They want you to know that they are there ANY time we ask. 

It's just a matter of taking...........the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment