Thursday, January 12, 2012

Soul Charts and Exit Points - A Chapter of Their Own

January is one of the highest rates of suicide, and I thought maybe it might be a good idea to reach out at this time to help those that read this find some peace should this have been experienced.

I have mentioned Soul Charts and Exit Points before, but I wanted to honor them in a blog all to themselves because I think it is very important that we all understand this part. 

Soul Charts:

Consider them our Mission to Earth.  We are assigned a care team and choose a path we will take when we are born into this world and have left the Other Side. 

This Soul Chart is usually assigned two main characteristics in life.  Using myself as an example, one of my characteristics that was written in my chart is that I am a Psychic Medium.  It is my true life's calling.  The other is that of Helper.  I've been given a helper role.  So, my mandate is to help others come to understand their own intuitive abilities and show people how the Other Side communicates.

Along the way in our journey, we find ourselves having deja-vus.  Literally translated, Deja-Vus means "already seen".  Here's where I pause for effect, because I really want you to think about that for a moment and relate it to yourself.  Think about it............................Already seen.  Deja-Vus are the landmarks on Soul Charts to let you know that you are on the right path.  It is one piece of intuitiveness that we ALL have.  A connection with Source as it were.  For it is remembered from a time before.  The time of creating your Soul Chart.  Yes, from when you yourself were on the Other Side before incarnating here.

Exit Points:

Within our Soul Charts we have a beginning - a birth into physical existence; and we have a final exit point - a birth into Spirit.  However, when it comes to leaving here, it's not just the final exit charted, we usually have two or three exit points, or opportunities to return Home.  

A year and a half ago, I myself reached an exit point in my path, and had to make a life and death decisions.  When it came down to it, I knew that I was going to die if I didn't dislodge what was blocking my airway and, on my way down to the floor to passing out in a haze, I plunged my fists underneath my rib cage, performing the heimlich maneuver.  Luckily, the piece of candy dislodged and my life was spared.  The most important part in all of this was that when I realized what was going to happen in short order (it only takes about 4 minutes to die from choking), I made the decision that I was NOT going to die this time.  I have too much work to do.  I had, essentially, had a Near Death Experience.  (I will address Near Death Experiences in another blog.

Exit Points are never easy for the ones left behind, and I want to take a moment to help those reading realize something.  I hope that  you take comfort knowing that when it is your appointed time, you will return Home and be reunited with your loved ones.  And, as painful as that might be, an Exit Point, no matter what it looks like should NEVER be taken personally.  I emphasize this point particularly with respect to suicides.  A person`s final Exit Point is just that.  Their final Exit Point.  It is something none of us have control over.

Sometimes we are there to witness these things, and it is nothing shy of traumatic.  I want to honor that those left behind have immeasurable grief, and that there is no time limit to the grief.  It is my hopes that by reading this blog, that those left behind can find some level of comfort that their loved ones return to Spirit form and will ALWAYS be there for them, and there waiting for them, when it is one's own final Exit Point.  I also want you to know that if you have been with someone at their time of leaving, that your care team on the Other Side is there to lovingly guide and comfort you. 

Using my experience as an example, I want you to understand that you can enlist help from the Other Side to help you become detached from the events surrounding the Exit Point and become more attached to the memories that one should have.  I was with my father when he crossed over, and the days before it were almost unbearable.  In the days that followed, I did not want to keep reliving the experience as I found myself doing.  I wanted to move past that and into the memories of who my father really was and all that we had shared.  I prayed.  I prayed for the angels that watched over me to help the nightmares go away.  And, within a few short weeks, I found myself still mourning the physical loss of my father, and moving forward with a smile on my face knowing I had been so loved Here, and was now so loved from There.

Now, I want to state that I fully respect that everyone grieves differently and on their own schedule, so it is not something I am asking people to do straight away.  It is something I ask you to do when you are ready.  We all have the "firsts" to go through, and those moments of "I wish 'insert name here' could be here to see this.  We are, after all, human.  It is just about reaching out to those who may be trying to work their way through a grieving situation.
As a sidebar, I would like those reading this to understand that I firmly believe that only the Other Side exists and that hell, literally translated, means the grave.  People that have Exit Points by suicide are not punished, judged, etc.  They are carefully cocooned (as are all persons experiencing a trauma), given a life review (like all of us when we return Home), and then make the decision to incarnate once again or choose to exist in Spirit only.

Those that leave us Here, are with us There.  And, some day through your own personal grief experience, may you find solace knowing that our loved ones are just a whisper away.

Namaste

3 comments:

  1. how do i create or bring on my next exit point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same question as above. How do you find an exit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Therefore, when u get the feeling you've had enough of life on earth, you can do an exit? Suicide? Or how?

    ReplyDelete