Friday, November 2, 2012

Spirit and the Automatic

As I have mentioned in previous blogs, my life is "controlled" by Spirit.  I believe everyone has help on the Other Side and they steer us onto our path as outlined by our Soul Chart/Contract.

I believe the only way people are going to understand what I am able to do is by sharing experiences.

Experiences along my path that have led me to the most fulfilling career I could ever have dreamed of!

I now find myself in a state of "understanding" regarding the fact that in all things, I truly am what I refer to as a vessel.  Spirit Representative, Donna Hartt.

The mantra I adopted was Mahatma Gandhi's "Be the Change".  "I am the Change I wish to see in the World".  And I am committed to it.  One person at a time.

I now find myself blessed with a city that allows people to work in their home.  They are required to get a Business License and display it.  So I have (Facebook Picture).

I would not be able to live with myself if I did not comply with some earthly guidelines.

I am blessed to have a Home-Based Business that I also travel out from.  It is my preference.

I love being in people's energy.  It is my favorite, but all that is required is a connection, and it does not matter how.  Skype, Phone, E-mail, Facebook.  I always ask for whatever is best.  And I let Spirit lead me.  I truly get pulls and have come to understand some symbols taking place in my life.

Let's take 9-1-1.  I have finally come to realize when I see this number that I am about to be led to a situation.  I now just come to honor it as "next mission".  I am always in a "How shall I serve?" state.

I have my moments of privacy, and I take care of myself, but I love living such a Spirited Life.

So in the realm of the 'Automatic' I carry what I call a gratitude journal in the form of my sessions with clients.  First name, date.  That is all.  Then I let Spirit be at the helm for the start of the session.  I will get numbers, names, objects, I never know until my hand goes to work.  I am a very tactile learned and must "do" as part of my work.  When I use a pen the symbols flash in my head, I physically hear things, I see loved ones as energy and I can always tell when they have completely connected with me.  My hair stands straight up on end the more important or firmer a directive.

For instance, a couple of weeks back, at home by myself,  I heard the phone ring, but it did not sound like our landline.  I went looking for a cel phone.  Nothing.  Ten minutes later a friend called me from her cell phone.  Yeah.............stuff like that happens all the time for me.

Another for instance while in Kamloops.  I was at someone's house and came through the door and I heard "Hellloooo" in a very familiar person so I went looking for her.  Not home!  What?!

I had the pleasure of an experience where the Other Side representative (there's always one who will step forward) was raising her hand in a "pick me, pick me, I'll talk!".  I scribbled 67 and that would have been the age of the departed loved one this year.  Yes, 2012.  I started describing and writing things that a complete stranger could not know unless one thing was happening. 

I had their Loved One at my side and was completely connected.  There is no other way this can happen.  I'm a "stranger" who only asks for first name and the date of the appt.  Nuf Said.

A Spirit Life Indeed!

May angels guide you ever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment