Thursday, November 15, 2012

What's In A Name - Besides Everything!

At all times I allow myself to be guided through life by Spirit. 

In my beginings, I referred to myself as Wisesagicap because that is what I was striving to become.  A Wise Sagittarius with a Capricorn Cusp.  I created the environment to learn and grow spiritually in that name.  It served me well.

After my Near Death Experience a couple of years ago, I came back knowing I was forever altered in that moment.  I stumbled across Ms. Doreen Virtue's book, "The Realms of the Earth Angels" and found myself staring right back at me.  An Incarnated Angel with the knowledge of the "wise ones".  I had a Mission over there and now I have come down with a Mission for here.

Thus Mystic Earth Angel was manifested and a life of new found love and laughter followed.  I was on the path of authenticity.  I was no longer in denial of who I am and what I am able to do.

Enter a move. An amazing beginning in a new chapter. A move to the mountains, and it could not be any more perfect. In so many ways.

I like to honor every new chapter because it truly marks another phase of life. And this chapter, under no exception, is the most remarkable chapter I have entered to date. For now, I have been "branded" and it feels sooooo exceptional.

Enter, The Mountain Medium.

I am, for the first time ever in my life, authentic.  I will hide no longer that I communicate with the "dead".  I prefer to say Spirit because death is of a physical vehicle.  So, again, I communicate with Spirit.  And I rely upon my care team to use me as the vessel to relay their information. 

It is what I was born to do. This reality is deepened even further by my birthdate. December 20, 1969. According to Dan Millman's "The Life You Were Born To Live" I am a "30/3".

                       The Driving Force - 3: Expression and Sensitivity  (story of my life, lol)
                           Reinforced with - 0: Inner Gifts (Extremely Intuitive)
                                      
                                  30:  Expression and Sensitivity with Inner Gifts

I call them abilities gift denotes gifted, and that I am not, lol.  I hope to leave others with the gift.  The gift of knowing their loved ones departed are with them in Spirit.)

So imagine, an EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SENSITIVE, ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I am an angel among you. And I have come to heal and nurse this planet. One person at a time.

Again, out of the ashes, I am reborn and ever changing.

Thank You Universe for inspiring THE brand of all brands. 

Me.  The Mountain Medium.

Namaste 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment