Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Medium and the Message

So, for some time now, I have truly allowed myself to be "the vessel" and be guided by Spirit at all times.  Yes, all times.  It does not mean I am "on" all the time.  I am allowed rest.  It just means that I stay in tune with my Spirit and what it requires.  And, once again, it's time for a share!

I am the Messenger, and strictly that.  But, in order to be of best service, I am forever clarifying and growing in the knowledge of working with, and for, the Other Side.  I always know when the process is being blocked (that's the Psychic or "Spidey Sense" part of me), what symbols for what situation/characteristic(s) mean what, and that I truly am just that.  The messenger.

For the past little while during readings, I have had a repetitive symbol show up.  A bear.  I had a reading where a bear was shown as a way of acknowledging that a stuffed bear was laid to rest with a Loved One.  I had a reading where I was shown a grizzly and the person I was reading was actually thinking about getting a bear tattoo in honor of someone.

Recently, I was led to draw a stuffed bear after someone I was reading asked if I could get a special nickname shared.  I asked about the bear.  To which came, "that doesn't make sense"and I left it as I quickly do in readings. But, of note, these things usually tend to make sense later on down the road of the reading or sometimes after the reading.

Anyways, we let the bear go and I told the sitter that I got a brick wall.  Then I said something to this effect, "I feel like he's very protective of it, like that he wants to say, 'it's between you and him'.  Like it's none of my business".  And THAT was something the person sitting with me could relate to!

Today I found myself reflecting on the number of bears I have seen or been shown, and I went as far back as an ash ceremony for my dad.  That day, two bears ran across the road.  And then it occurred.  The "Aha!".

Bears are a sign of protection.  One of the ultimates.  Think a momma bear and her cubs.  PROTECTIVE! THAT'S what the loved one was trying to convey!  That nickname was sacred and wasn't about to be given over!  I think back to the bear tattoo and the loved one showing a sign of "protection" from the Other Side, that Loved One was ALWAYS going to watch over.

Sometimes it just takes a little perspective and taking a look at the bigger picture in order to come to a greater understanding..

Our loved ones send us symbols all the time.  It is just up to us to honor and recognize them.

Like I say, it doesn't take going to a Medium to experience your loved ones.  We all have the opportunity.  In our sleep too!  Don't dismiss the "dreams" that are actually visits.

Everyone has the ability to "connect".  Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment