Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Earthquake Alert

Part of my ability belongs on a global scale.  It has been awhile since this has happened, but yesterday I had a slight "wobble", and today my knees buckled out from under me.  When I tuned in, I knew it was an earthquake alert.  It is like I truly feel it before it happens.

While I wish that there was something more that I could do other than this, there is going to be a major earthquake off the coast of Ecuador.  Off the tip of Manta to be a little more precise.  At least 6.5 and within short order.  For me, that's less than two months.

Maybe someday Science and Geography will mix with metaphysical and they will start putting people like myself to work. 

Namaste



1 comment:

  1. On November 19th, a 4.7 magnitude earthquake hit Manta, Ecuador.

    ReplyDelete