Thursday, November 24, 2011

Messages and More

I feel truly blessed when I receive feedback from people I have given readings to.  And over the past several days, I have received some pretty amazing information about things that have occurred.

A while back I mentioned a family I had read.  During that reading I was conveyed by a departed loved one that they would make themselves known in upcoming pictures for a birthday celebration.  I also explained to a family member within that group that they had a change to their work coming up in short order.  Today I had the opportunity to hear back about the birthday photos and inquired about if the work change had occurred yet.  The family had forgotten about my message until, while thumbing through the pictures, one revealed a large bright light not caused by any source.  It is what's known as an orb.  It is a very common occurrence for Spirit to make itself known to loved ones this way.  In this case, it was a grandfather who made it to his granddaughter's birthday.  The family was amazed!  And, sure enough, a change within the workplace occurred not long after the reading.

It thrills me on so many different levels.  Levels of love I have for this planet and the people on it, levels of wishing comfort and faith, and a level of comfort for me in that I am meant to be doing this. 

I was blessed to hear back from someone else that an earthquake I had given a "heads up" about during a read was confirmed.  I had explained during the reading that the earthquake was going to be very minor but that it could result in a physical "off" feeling.  And, while it didn't result in the physical disturbance, five days into their vacation, a 3.8 earthquake was registered.  AMAZING! 

During this same conversation, I was informed of a recent loss, and that this same person had taken my Halloween recommendation and asked for confirmation that this beloved one had Crossed Over and that they were safe and sound on the Other Side.  Two weeks after requesting confirmation, the message was received loud and clear.  This person had set something very specific up, and their request was answered.  It gave me such comfort to know that someone here had been brought some peace of mind, despite the recent loss.

Every day I walk on this planet, I feel more and more blessed, and more and more fulfilled.  I take great comfort in knowing that I have given someone the gift of the truest form of love there is on this planet.............The undying love and devotion of those on the Other Side.



No comments:

Post a Comment