Monday, November 28, 2011

What's It Like?

Every now and again I get the opportunity to explain to people what it is I do.  Sometimes it is met with a look of disdain, and other times sheer joy or curiosity.  "What's it like?"

So, I've decided that I want to talk about how I handle earthquake warnings.  Again, I don't question "how", it's just the way it is. Energy is energy, right down to the earth's core and the heavens above.

Because I am able to tap into energy, it would stand to reason I can tap into anything.  Including the very earth we stand on.  Earthquakes just happen to be a niche within my abilities.

I will take my Manta, Ecuador prediction and validation as one of the most recent.

I was standing at a sink washing dishes when I felt wobbly.  I recognized it as an earthquake warning, tried to zone in and was met with a wall.  The following day, standing at the same sink, my knees buckled out from under me.  It is like I experience what an earthquake would feel like.  The stronger the sensation, the closer to occurring.

This time, with the second warning, I said to myself, "show me".  And I was shown Ecuador on my internal movie screen (Clairvoyance).  When I returned home, I Googled Ecuador map images and asked to be directed to the general area.  My eyes rested on Manta, and that was that.

Isn't life interesting?????

No comments:

Post a Comment