Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Title More Fitting

It has taken some serious deliberation, but I have decided that I want to move forward in a new way of thinking regarding my role on this planet.  I am proud that I am a Psychic Medium, but in order to be a bit more forward in thinking, I have decided that my role on this planet is that of a Spiritual Advisor.

Of course, Advisor denotes someone who can give "expert" or "professional" advice to a person in need of guidance.  So, I have decided that the following meaning is one that fits me best.  One translation of Advisor I encountered means, "An educator who advises students in academic and personal matters".  So, given my area of expertise, connecting to the Other Side and journeys of the Spirit are what I facilitate.    These are personal matters.  Matters of the heart and the spiritual beings we all are.

My intuitiveness has given me the ability to see things beyond the normal eye.  Sometimes we need that other set of eyes to guide us through an experience, especially when our spiritual self is in turmoil.  Whether it be the loss of a loved to the Other Side, a situation we feel "stuck" in, or a deeper understanding of oneself, my role is to facilitate spiritual wellness through a loving, guided experience.

What one has to understand is that there is no formal training for what I do.  I will never receive a College Degree denoting my education in this field.  What makes me an expert in the field is that I've lived it for almost 42 years.   I'd say that makes me an expert.  Some people can get a college degree and be awful at what they do.  It doesn't take a degree to make one an expert in a field.

So, I proudly announce the arrival of:

Donna Hartt
Spiritual Advisor

My first piece of advice? 

Please remember, that we are spiritual beings residing in human form.  Therefore, spirit matters.  YOUR spirit matters.  Take time to honor the spiritual being within.  Do the things that make you feel most alive.  Learn something new that has always appealed to you.  FEED your spirit.  Daily. 

From my heart to yours, I wish you wellness in all aspects of your life.  You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment