Sunday, January 9, 2011

Angels and The Dream State

This holiday found me receiving six new angels in the form of ornaments, figurines, a treetopper and a sun catcher dream angel. If that hasn't been my strongest message yet, I'm not sure what is. Ideas have been flooding my head since the minute I committed to my true path. With that has come the return of remembering some dreams. Now, I have to admit that they have been very vivid dreams, and I haven't been able to remember dreams for a very long time. The last two nights have found me having three dreams in a 48-hour period.

We are all very capable of finding out the meaning behind dreams, and I know which are just ones figuring out daily events (those are ones that I usually dont' remember) and which ones go beyond and onto my life path.

The first dream two nights ago was very sci-fi, but hidden deep within, upon meditation, I was given the answer to the true meaning behind it. So, as crazy as it is, I will give you the gist. I was part of a paranormal group who tracks down psychometric objects. Objects that hold energy that help the team out. And in this dream, I was trying to save the warehouse from being attacked by an alien (this is the fodder part). In order for me to find what was needed to destroy the attackers, I needed to head downstairs in the warehouse to see "the old hag". The old hag had been brewing a drink that I needed to commit to, whether it tasted good or not. So, as I drank the murky water (which had even been infused with pieces of her hair - blech), I knew that once I did this, there was no turning back. I completed the muddy drink (sometimes the things that taste "awful" are the best things for us), and immediately felt warmth and tingling. I knew at that moment that the Crone had passed on her legacy of true sight. I then found the object needed, and through the little crystal at the spaceship. It was at this point that I said to one of my teammates that I couldn't watch this part because even though we were under attack, it was still cruel to kill something we didn't understand. It was at this point I woke myself up. In my real life, I don't like violence and find it unnecessary. Crazy dream or what?

Upon meditation, I reflected on this dream and realized that through the crazy sci-fi of it all came the deeper message. I am an intuitive. The more I use my abilities, the stronger they will get. An intuitive needs training and the only training an intuitive has is using their gift of sight. The extra-sensory kind. The kind that has been with me all of my life. By drinking the water from the Crone (ancient wisdom), I drank the knowledge of my ancestors.

The other day, I was sitting with a friend and she was describing a Japanese style of eating called Shabu-Shabu. Now, as she was describing it, I envisioned a big copper pot with meat on skewers being dipped into the vats of oil. For some reason I realized that I had travelled back to its origins, not the present day style of service. When I realized I had done this, I stopped my friend and went, "whoa!" and explained to her what it was that I was seeing. I didn't even realize until that moment that I had accessed the databank from times gone by and was not being present. I was shown the old ways. I was astonished once I realized I had done that. I knew that I could go back through people's past lives and find some of their fears or past experiences trapped in present day, but I had no idea just how naturally I did it until this moment. This is the Crone acknowledgement. There are three sides to Goddess work. The Maiden, The Mother,and Crone. I have had no problem in life being the Maiden or the Mother, but now I know that I have truly embraced the Crone aspect. That is what this dream signified. I feel truly blessed at the new found knowledge, and I know that as I move forward without fear, everything will becoming more and more clear. Thank you angels and thank you guides, and thank you Source. The one True Source that carries all aspects - Male, Female, and Spirit.

With that said, I'm only going to touch briefly on one other dream, the second one, as I found the third one just to be nothing but processing. In the second dream, I found myself part of a wedding party for a sister I don't have in real life. In part of the dream, I found myself in amongst a group of nuns that wear the white robes like Mother Teresa (by the way, I did watch a fascinating show about her last night - so it definitely had some impact). There were at least 30 women in nun garb down in an alcove walking the life of Sylvia Browne's Spiritus Novus. I don't consider myself a religious person (too dogmatic for me), but I am a spiritual person. In the dream, I received the blessings of the nuns and returned to my sister's wedding barely on time. This feeling of being late (which I can't stand in day to day life) woke me up. I firmly believe I received the blessings from the other side to carry on in my path.

If I allow myself to be truly guided without fear, all the rest will follow. It is a path feared by people in the world. It is a path that is met with the raised eyebrows of skeptics. Now, I am not saying I am the new Joan of Arc, but we have had lightworkers in our present times who have set shining examples of leading an authentic life. One guided by Love and Light. We had Jesus, Buddha, Ghandi, Mother Teresa, and we had Woodstock. I know, Woodstock sounds crazy, but it was a time (while enhanced with mind altering substances) when people wanted to operate with Peace and Love. These are the true emotions. If we operate in love and light, facing the challenges of life on this side, we cannot go wrong.

Are you brave enough to love? I know I am. Am I brave enough to shed old thought patterns that truly don't belong? Yes. Am I brave enough to show that Intuitives and Energy work and everything Light is real? Yes. Too many are coming forward now. Including children. HOW does this occur? Because it's supposed to........

LOVE is the only reality.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment