Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hartt and Souls

Setting my feet firmly on the ground, it is my intention to develop a successful intuitive business. My rightful and true calling. Enter "Hartt and Souls Intuitive Readings and Tarot".

As mentioned in previous blogs, I had my first recollection of "shadow people" at age three. This makes me realize that I came to this planet as a fully realized intuitive. It just doesn't "happen" at a specific age. That said, it is my loving intention to go beyond just being an intuitive. There are others out there that could be floundering as I have done in the past, and there are young ones that have arrived on this planet fully intuitive also. It would go against my nature to not love and support all those looking for answers. Whether it be questioning their next move in life, ascertaining what their life path is, or parents who have discovered that maybe their child might not be like others in that they are showing signs of intuitiveness. I want to fulfill my life contract as a helper on this planet and embrace my personal power. Note - I said "personal power", not super powers. I am NOT Wonder Woman - although I am a Goddess unto myself.

It's a scary step in a skeptical world, but there are more and more of us stepping up to the plate, clearly stating, "We are not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!" Will I be perfect at it? Would I want to be? After all I am only human, and being human means living in an imperfect state. However, I promise to be responsible. I will offer advice to those seeking it. I will reach loved ones if they are not cocooned post-passing and bring comfort to those left behind. (Sometimes in cases of traumatic death or lengthy illness, loved ones will be cocooned for a bit, and by bit it could be a length of our human time and only seem like seconds on the other side.) Parents could phone concerned about their child's nightmares or "imaginary friends". I would be able to provide guidance and love to all those involved in such situations. Missing persons? Well, that one comes with EXTREME responsibility, and I was clearly given a message over the holidays to test those waters (free of charge) with a specific person I met over the Christmas Holidays. Scary? Hell yeah! Imagine being given a dim signal and meeting the family with their expectations of an intuitive? What if I can't help?! But, with no expense out of their pocket, what can it hurt. The successes we have in life are driven by failure. And no, in case any of you are reading this, it is not an old cold case, it is a relatively new case. Dear God let me be able to at least bring some peace to this family.

It is my intention to bring peace to many by being able to reach loved ones passed. It is my intention to bring peace to families whose children are intuitive. It is my intention to bring peace to myself by ignoring the chastising words of others (including myself) and answering my true call. And I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I will be shown the way. I have too many angels in the outfield that will light my way and faith in the great wide world beyond ours.

So, there are my intentions. I firmly believe that if I wholeheartedly embrace my calling, that all will be answered within my life. Fulfillment from within brings nothing but joy, peace, and love. And now, for those of the otherworldly watching over, help me to do the best job I can of guiding people through a loving experience.

I ask you, what are your intentions? Pure intentions are driven by love, as love is the ONLY reality. And if we love ourselves, we will heed our personal call, no matter what it is, or how crazy it seems. For in that intention, we will find true happiness.

Namaste

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you have found your passion and that you are DOING it! You are an inspiration Donna! Truly! Much love to you!

    LaShawn Giesbrecht, Abbotsford

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said, I am so happy that you are choosing to use your gifts, everything happens for a reason

    Teresa Cline

    ReplyDelete