Thursday, January 6, 2011

When You Answer The Call.....

Well, there is no turning back now. I started a Youtube Channel - Answering The Call - The Life of an Intuitive. These days and times of Youtubes, IPods, blah, blah, blah, have frightened me up until this moment.

However, the past few days have led me to answering the call, and doing what I am meant to do. Embrace my authenticity as an intuitive. And, on this channel, you will not find readings, you will find insights and hopefully some encouragement along the way.

I have also come to a new realization, that it is okay to accept money for what I do. Knowing full well that there always has to be an exchange of energy. A dear friend kindly reminded me of my gypsy heritage and the fact that I had to let go of my "old" thinking. I am so wanting to deal in the old ways of barter, that I needed to be reminded of the fact that money is the new barter tool. Do I like it? No. But I must resolve myself to it in order to go with the ebb and flow of today's lifestyle. So, here it is, me getting over myself and realizing that I have a gift, that it must be shared, and that it is okay to make money at it. Are you going to get gouged? No, you're not. I firmly believe that the things that are good for you in life should be affordable to you, and that part of having a gift is being able to share it at a reasonable exchange rate.

Consider me soul food. If an encounter with me leaves you feeling more peaceful than when we started, I have done my work. What would you pay for food that feeds your soul?

And, I am happy to report that I had my first client today. When you answer the call, the rest will follow.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment