Friday, January 14, 2011

The Wounded Warrior - A Path of Choosing

So, your day is always going to be interesting when your doctor phones you at home. It seems we are probably barking up the wrong tree with the health concerns I've been having. Many years ago, and under a different physician's care, I tested positive for an antigen called HLA-B27. I was also, around that time, diagnosed with iritis (eye inflammation) and was subsequently treated for that in the form of steroidal eye drops. Anyways, my current doctor (amazing by the way) rung me up today to discuss these two incidents in my old file. Apparently, testing positive for this antigen can mean a rheumatoid arthritis called Ankylosing Spondylitis. Whoa, wait a minute, me? WOW!

So, as I moped around the house for a little bit (I'd say about an hour which is really an accomplishment for me - learning to spin it positively faster), placing a few necessary phone calls to debrief, I took some time to just breathe. And then it hit me. TWO genetic diseases which cannot be controlled? WOW!

But what came after this was a new thought form to me. In many books about some of our truly gifted beings on this planet, it is often talked that those that come to inhabit pain bodies, get the trade off. The trade off of all tradeoffs. Healing gifts. Words that inspire, words that share wisdom, and a light so bright it's almost blinding.

Let's take Stephen Hawkings as a primary example. He is a wounded warrior that is brilliant beyond any and all comprehension in the realms of science. I wonder if he would trade all of that in to have a non-pain body? I doubt it.

Now, I am not saying I am comparable to these kinds of people, but, what if it is the yin and yang of life. "You will have great gifts, but you will reside in a pain body in trade". NOTHING in life is perfect. Having my physical being go sideways has given me a greater understanding of pain bodies. And, more importantly, when I don't feel well, I am still. It is in that time I receive my next blog, vlog or idea for expanding this realm. I get messages from loved ones on the other side, and when I do my best channeling of information to share. Being still is a new experiencing for me, and while it's not how I envisioned it, I chose it, before I arrived. Isn't that amazing?!

And would I trade it all in? NOT on your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment