Monday, October 17, 2011

The Golden Opportunity

I chose that title because the above message has been a Doreen Virtue card I have pulled numerous times over the past several months.  It now takes manifestation. 

I've been saying what I'm about to blog to those around me, and I decided I need to get it down in hopes of sharing to a wider audience.  I feel what I know down to the very core of my being.

This planet is changing.  Changing in one of the most amazing ways that one can only imagine.  You see, our global economy is crashing.  The way we are doing things is NOT working.  I repeat, NOT working.  Civil unrest is breaking out everywhere. 

Right now there are thousands gathered around the planet in "Occupy: (insert location here)". These 1% have an opportunity. An opportunity for a peaceful resolution, if the protest is handled properly. One Message, One Cause, One Hope. The hope for a better planet.

Even above that the 1%  have a Golden Opportunity (think of the truest advice handed down through the Bible.  "Do Unto Others as You Would Have Done Unto You").  Yes, it's Golden.  The Golden Rule.  While I don't consider myself a politician, I am a human being with a message of hope.  Hope that this message reaches those of you out there, the 1% who have taken up a cause that is much needed.  May you show that peaceful protest can be the strongest voice to ring out for those that here your cries of "foul".

As Mahatma Ghandi once said, "You must be the change you want to see in the world".  It really is true. 

Right now the planet is doing a global cleanout.  Corporate Greed is being exposed, the cost of living is the cost of our very own life that we deserve (happy, joyful, GRATEFUL, Thankful).  Change is not a time to be worried.  Change is a time to be grateful.

We have all been through our own trials and tribulations.  That is the human experience.  However, I am putting my psychic hat on and saying this.  2012 is not the end of the planet as some out there have come to think.  It is the end of the planet as we have come to know it.  The four numbers added up create a 5.  The number of change. What an amazing gift we are being given.  A change. 

Imagine the change within you becomes a change in the world you live in.  Because it does you know.  Consider the Earth is cleaning out its closet in order for a great re-organization.  One that brings about a better planet.  A healthier planet and happier people on the healthier planet.

Globally, we truly are in difficult times.  The human experience isn't always easy. 

One thing that helps is that we must remember that we are never alone on this journey.  We are under great care from our team on the Other Side.  This also includes our loved ones who may be gone in the physical world, but thriving in a spiritual one. 

I hope you take great comfort in reading that.  We are NEVER alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment