Monday, October 31, 2011

As the Veil Thins

Today is the day when the veil between the living and the passed thins, making communication with the Spirit world easier than most days.  I hope that the exercise below lifts that veil for you, and in short order.

I encourage all of you to take a moment.   A moment where there are no interruptions and you can leave the busy day behind you.   Start by lighting a candle in order to represent the white light of Universal love and Divine protection.  Find a space to be seated or lay down.  Then, slowly breathing in and out, allow yourself to become calm and centred.  Once finding yourself centered, think of a loved one no longer in the physical world.  Think of the things that you loved most about them.  What they liked to eat, what they liked to do, and even an occasion that you are most fond of.  Their birthday, a special moment, anything.

When you have arrived at the loving moment, say out loud, "I lovingly welcome a sign from my loved one that is easy for my eye to see or my ears to hear."  You have just established a connection. 

Let the moment pass and go about your day.  Then wait for it.  That magical moment that occurs when our loved one lets us know that they are around, keeping in mind that time exists in the physical world, NOT in the Spiritual world.  That's right, your sign could show up today, or it could show up next week.  But it WILL show up.  Remember, "Ask and Ye Shall Receive".  There is something very powerful about the spoken word and manifestation into the physical world.

I had a conversation over the weekend with a young lady who found it a little hard to believe that she was sitting next to a Medium.  That is, until she started having relatives show up as I tuned in and had information to share.  Even information about a current situation.  As we were driving, my eye turned to the top of a knoll, and there, in the distance, was a deer standing atop.  Instantly, I knew it was my dad and explained to her how my dad manifests acknowledgement from the Other Side in the form of his wildlife.  Her jaw dropped.  She knew that loved ones could give signs, but didn't know all the ways they could communicate.  It was at that moment I said, "Thanks Dad".  The young lady smiled.

While I wasn't expecting dad to show up, I knew that he was helping me with the education portion of my ability.  Showing others just how easy communication can be established.

May your door open to the Other Side and allow you to see the beauty of life in Spirit and know that you are always watched over by those no longer here.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment