Friday, October 7, 2011

Messages to a Medium

My life is full of amazing moments.  It is one of these moments that has led me to this blog account of signs from the Other Side. 
But I am first going to start off with a mini "Information Session".

I would like everyone to understand that just because I am a Medium and a Psychic, it does not mean I can always read for those closest around me, this even includes me.  Why?  Little objectivity.  Our information needs to come from an outside source detached from the situation.

I would also like everyone to understand that I am a direct line, and those that need to will come through to whoever they need to, however they need to and whenever they need to.  Consider me like a Letter Carrier with a letter to deliver.  The shape and size of the letter is something I do not control.  I never know what I am going to be shown, what I might feel, what I might hear, or even what I might taste or smell.  It all depends on who is trying to get through and what the most recognizable information would be for their loved one here.  It is  something that only the person being "read to" would be privy to.  And please know that sessions can be a blur for me because when I tune in, the presence of a deceased person somewhat takes over.  It's like my eyes are glued to a channel that I can't turn away from, leaving little attention for the physical world.

Lastly, please know that I have no mentor where I live.  I have to turn to books for now, and am contemplating obtaining certification as an Angel Therapy Practioner.  I think that Doreen Virtue, Ph. D. (NOTE:  Doreen Virtue is a Registered Trademark.  I am mentioning her strictly because I think she is brilliant and I respect her qualifications and they need to be honored) is simply outstanding in her line of work.  Last week I was drawn to a set of her Archangel cards and I have not been the same.  This week I was led to an amazing limited trilogy by John Edward, and labeled as "Evolve".  The books are food for my soul, and I am eternally grateful for being led to what I need here in order to carry out my work.  I could not do this work without the Other Side leading me to where I need to, for the "food" I need at the appropriate time. 

To the ones leading the way for people like me, I say  THANK YOU!!!!!!! (Those here and There)

I have been given permission to share the following story to give you an example of just how it can go during a reading.

I had an encounter with a young lady by the name of Trista not that long ago, and I have to say, it was beautiful for me.  As we were standing side by side Trista brought up (of all things) that she and her mother watched Long Island Medium the previous weekend.  So I asked her what they thought of it (here's where my recollection might be a bit skewed), and was basically told that they really enjoyed it and thought it was really neat that someone could do that.

It was at this moment that I responded with, "Well, it's not that I hide this but I'm like that.  It just doesn't come up in normal, everyday conversation."  And wouldn't you guess it?  Yep.  An impromptu reading occurred.  Trista's grandfather arrived for a visit, followed shortly by a visit from her grandma.  When her grandfather arrived, I immediately began conveying information.  Information that was validated the moment I showed Trista a certain trait her grandfather displayed.  As I stood in front of her, I started adjusting a mock collar to a shirt, putting my thumbs up close to my face (think Fonzie and is "aaaaa" from Happy Days - and said , "Aaa, look at me", wiggled my hips and asked about the chest hair her grandfather like to show.  Trista burst into tears, and stated that her grandfather was always sprucing himself up with a shirt that was buttoned to expose chest hairs.  It was at that validating moment that pure love extended across the veil to reach a grand-daughter's heart.  Trista can now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is, and always will be around.

Not long after giving her the physical characteristics her grandfather portrayed, I was being shown gladiolas.  Trista acknowledged the flowers as her grandma's favorite flowers.  She stated her grandma always wanted to know where her flowers were.  I asked Trista if her mother put gladiolas out on a table once a  year.  The response was "yes".  I said, "Do you know that those flowers are in honor of your grandma's birthday?"  To which the response was, "I had never thought about that".  That description brought that unmistakeable chill of confirmation I receive so very often when in the presence of a loved one on the Other Side.

That's how it can happen.  I firmly believe that Trista was "informed" to bring up the TLC show.  I know she was guided to talk about it so that her grandparents could reach out from the Other Side knowing full well that a medium was in their granddaughter's presence.

I thank my team on the Other Side for helping me receive clear messages.  I thank Trista for allowing me to share this account.  I feel truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment