Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome Home

I want to share a recent experience.  A new experience for me. 
I went to see my 92-year-old grandmother the other day, and could not believe what happened when I did.  I had never paid much attention with my Other Side eyes when visiting her until this last visit.  I guess I couldn't help but see.  Three male figures standing to her left side just off  her shoulder.  And, until today, I hadn't given it much more thought beyond that fact alone.  However, today I know my care team whispered in my ear and reminded me of something.  A conversation I was part of some time ago.

The conversation centered around loved ones having those on the Other Side that gather around as a welcome Home when our loved one here is close to, or is about to, return Home.  As I pondered this point today, I found myself asking my team who the three were.  Then I received an image of a photo my family has.  A photo of my dad's father, my dad, and my dad's brother who have all left this physical existence and returned to an existence of Spirit.  I knew at that flash that they are starting to gather, starting with the ones most familiar.  They will soon be followed by others and my grandmother will return Home to a family that loves her.

I take great comfort in this, and I hope you realize that you can take great comfort too.  Whether here or there, we are ALWAYS taken care of.  All it takes is a little faith and a willingness to see. 

From a hummingbird at your window, to a bear on the road, our loved ones are There, loving us right back.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment