Thursday, October 27, 2011

Repetition for EMPHASIS

For quite some time now, something amazing has been happening.  Whenever I turn to my music channel or turn the car stereo on, a specific song has been coming on.  It is the Top 40 tune "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes with Adam Levine.  And within the chorus is the most amazing message.  It is love at it's finest.  I am going to post a link to the song as well as the chorus here (and hopefully there will be no copyright infringement because I will give credit where credit is due):

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/gymclassheroes/stereohearts.html

This has been happening for a great deal of time.  I would say at least since the song started getting airplay everywhere.  (1 month??).  It has been my favorite since the moment I first heard it.  I instantly fell in love with this song.  It is a big ray of sunshine!

Not that long ago, I had set up some parameters of communication for reaching my dad.  It was through a song.  I must state here, that it didn't take long for him to start getting the hang of communicating from the Other Side.  He had sent signs a week after passing.  Even my mom has acknowledged wildlife appearances as being dad recognizing and honoring what we had been doing for him.  I've talked about it in previous blogs.  'Nuf said.

Anyways, it dawned on me that the song had switched and it became "Stereo Hearts". 

And, for those that know me well enough,.....Duh.........Of course my dad would pick that song.........

Remember, our loved ones are only a call away, it's just in spirit form.   Take a song for instance.  Did you know that angels love music?  Of course!

I firmly believe that it doesn't take a Medium to open the doors.  I believe if I am called upon, it is so I can show people the way through that door. 

May this blog find you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment